1. Information about us
- SpyPrice.co.uk’s services currently comprise of the website SpyPrice.co.uk, but also includes any other applications, software or services provided by the company.
2. Accessing our services
- You are permitted to access to our services on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our services, or our entire services, to users who have registered with us.
- When using our services, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our services through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in our services, and in the material published on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Except as expressly set out in these terms, we, and our licensees, reserve our respective intellectual property rights in our services and the materials on it.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our services for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our services.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4. Pricing and offers listed on our services
- SpyPrice.co.uk cannot guarantee the accuracy of any prices listed on our services, for hotels, flights, products or any other items. Prices are provided to us by third party partners, and are displayed on our site based on information provided to us. We accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of pricing and offers listed.
- Where we link to a third-party website or service, we accept no liability for the accuracy or quality of service of external websites, and accept no responsibility for any issues with services rendered by third party companies. If you have any issues or questions with bookings or purchases you have made through any partner websites, you must discuss these issues with that company directly.
5. Uploading material to our services
- Whenever you upload, edit, modify, adapt or submit material or information to our services, or cause any of these actions to happen, or make contact through our services with other users of our services (any of which is a "Contribution"), you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such Contribution complies with our acceptable use policy, and you agree to defend, indemnify and keep indemnified SpyPrice.co.uk, its licensees, sub-licensees, assignees and successors in title from and against any claim or alleged claim, suit or proceeding brought against SpyPrice.co.uk, its licensees, sub-licensees, assignees and successors in title based upon a claim that a Contribution breaches this warranty.
- You grant SpyPrice.co.uk a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, world-wide licence to use, copy, distribute, disclose and sell to third parties any Contribution for any purpose. These activities include but are not limited to editing or creating derivative works of any Contribution.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally waive all moral rights to and all rights to object to derogatory treatment of any Contribution granted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as may be amended), and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause waives (without limitation) the right to be identified as the author of any such Contribution and the right not to have such Contribution altered.
- The waiver granted in clause 4.4 is made in favour of SpyPrice.co.uk but shall extend to SpyPrice.co.uk's licensees, sub-licensees, assignees and successors in title to the benefit of the licence granted in clause 4.3.
- We have the right to remove or edit any Contribution you make on our services, including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons, with or without showing or marking that the Contribution has been removed or edited.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Contribution constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution by you or any other user of our services.
6. Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our services are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. Our services changes regularly
- Our services are updated almost constantly, and the content can change at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our services, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
8. Our liability
- The material displayed on our services are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of our services or any services linked to it. This includes:
- all loss of any kind, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent) or otherwise;
- direct loss (those that are a foreseeable consequence of what happened, that is to say they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you accepting these terms); and
- indirect loss (those that happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income, profits, goodwill or opportunity)).
- Nothing above prevents claims for damage to your tangible property.
- Nothing above affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. Information about you and your visits to our services
10. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our services, the server on which our services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our services. You must not attack our services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our services will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our services or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11. Linking to our services
- You may link to any page on our services, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our services must not be framed, surrounded, obfuscated, or bordered on any other services, nor may you link to, simulate or reference parts of our services in such a way as to replicate our services or the benefit of visiting it.
12. Links from our services
- Where our services contains links to other services and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those services or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law
- You agree to bring any claim against us under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We retain the right to bring proceedings against you in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- We will not use this right to make substantial changes to the terms to your detriment without giving you a chance to agree.
- You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.